Items

From Heroes of Hammerwatch wiki
Revision as of 19:31, 25 June 2019 by GaiaMike (talk | contribs) (Kings Regalia - Set bonus changed from 33%/66% to 25%/50%)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to: navigation, search

There are currently 150 Items (50 common, 49 uncommon, 35 rare, 10 epic, and 6 legendaries) in the game, with 15 of them being unique to the Pyramid of Prophecy DLC and 4 being unique to the Witch Hunter DLC.

Common Items

Common Items grant basic attribute gains. They can be found in wooden and bronze chests. They can also drop from bosses and mini bosses as well as in many secret rooms.

List of Common Gear
Image Name Effect Attunable Set
Amulet of Resistance +5 Resistance
Apothecary's Herbs Drinking your Potion triggers a 50% movement speed buff for 5 seconds Apothecary's Implements
Blackjack 10% chance to stun an enemy for 2 seconds on primary attack.
Book of Enlightenment 20% increased experience gain.
Broad Sword +10 attack power.
Cape of Withdrawal Getting hit triggers a 33% increase in movement speed for 3 seconds.
Chainmail +5 armor Journeyman's Outfit
Circlet of Willpower When below 50% health, spells are 25% cheaper to cast Disciple's Arcana
Coated Arrow PoP.png 20% chance to poison enemies for 4 seconds on primary attack
Cowl of Protection 25% chance to block 5 magical damage
Curio's Box +5 Health & Mana. +3 Attack & Skill Power. +2 Armor & Resistance. Curio's Collection
Defender's Halberd Disarm enemies for 2 seconds when hit
Enchanted Dirk +1 Magical and physical damage on primary attack
Firm Buckler 25% chance to block 5 physical damage
Gladiator's Net 20% chance to disarm enemies for 3 seconds on primary attack
Glowing Staff +5 Skill Power and +1 Magical Damage on Primary attack
Great Helm +7 armor
Greaves of the Barbarian Killing an enemy triggers a 20% increase in movement speed for 5 seconds
Heavy Gauntlet +15 health Journeyman's Outfit
Left Boot of Speed +0.2 movement speed. Boots of Speed
Lesser Sphere of Life During combo, +.75 health regeneration. Spheres of Power
Lesser Sphere of Mana During combo, +1.5 mana regeneration. Spheres of Power
Lesser Sphere of Time Time to maintain Combo is increased by 0.5 seconds. Spheres of Power
Life Stone 15% chance to gain 1 health when killing an enemy Stones of Midas
Lucky Charm +1 Luck +10% Gold Gain
Mage Robe +20 mana Disciple's Arcana
Mail of Thorns Return 15 physical damage to the attacker when hit. +2 Armor
Mana Stone 30% chance to gain 1 mana when killing an enemy Stones of Midas
Markham's Purse +1% Gold Gain per item in your inventory Markham's Mastery
Monster Pamphlet: Aberration 10% increased experience gain and damage dealt to aberrations Monster Brochure
Monster Pamphlet: Beast 10% increased experience gain and damage dealt to beasts Monster Brochure
Monster Pamphlet: Construct 10% increased experience gain and damage dealt to constructs Monster Brochure
Monster Pamphlet: Undead 10% increased experience gain and damage dealt to undeads Monster Brochure
Pot Helm PoP.png 10% to block most Projectiles
Right Boot of Speed +0.2 movement speed. Boots of Speed
Ring of Health +0.2 health regeneration
Ring of Mana +0.4 mana regeneration
Ring of Rejuvenation +0.1 health and +0.2 mana regeneration
Sandals of Swiftness +0.1 movement speed and +3% evasion Trickester's Ensemble
Scroll of Magic Missile: Page 1 Magic missiles deal 25 Magical damage and has a cooldown of 2 seconds A Wizards Starting Kit
Scroll of Magic Missile: Page 2 Magic missiles deal 25 Magical damage and has a cooldown of 2 seconds A Wizards Starting Kit
Serrated Scimitar 2.5% increased chance to score a critical hit on primary attack
Slippery Cloak 6% increased evasion Trickester's Ensemble
Spell Book +10 skill power Disciple's Arcana
Spiked Flail +3 physical damage on primary attack
Steady Greaves +3 armor and +10 health Journeyman's Outfit
Stiletto Physical damage ignores 10% of enemy armor
Sturdy Belt +15 health Journeyman's Outfit
Vendor's Coin Items in the store are 25% cheaper (Affects it's own purchase and works in town)
Wizard's Wand +2 magic damage on primary attack Disciple's Arcana

Uncommon Items

Uncommon Items grant decent attribute gains and are quite frequently found during the middle-late stages of a campaign. They can be found in wooden, bronze, silver, and gold chests. They may also drop from bosses.

List of Uncommon Gear
Image Name Effect Attunable Set
Adventurer's Garb +25 Health and +30 Mana
Apothecary's Flask +1 Potion Charges Apothecary's Implements
Apothecary's Mortar and Pestle Potions increase armor and magical resistance by 50% for 5 seconds Apothecary's Implements
Apothecary's Satchel Potions are 50% more effective Apothecary's Implements
Apothecary's Sphere Triggers Combo when drinking your Potion. Apothecary's Implements
Assassin's Dagger +7.5% chance to score a critical hit on primary attack
Blood Dagger 5% chance to gain 5 health when hitting an enemy with your primary attack
BloodletterIcon wh.png 10% chance to apply bleeding on enemies for 5 seconds on primary attack. +25% damage done to enemies that are bleeding Instruments of Exorcism
Blowgun PoP.png Shoots 4 poison darts at nearby random enemies when casting a skill. 1 second cooldown.
Bracers of Quickness PoP.png Increases Attack speed by 10%
Claymore +10 attack power and +5 physical damage on primary attack
Cloak of Many Pockets Gain 50% more gold
Curio's Case +10 Health & Mana. +6 Attack & Skill Power. +4 Armor & Resistance. Curio's Collection
Elven Bow +20 attack power
Fancy Plume Vendors will have more items in campaign shops
Full Plate Mail +15 armor
Gloves of Warding Provides a passive block of 40 Magical damage with a cooldown of 5 seconds.
Greater Ring of Rejuvenation +.5 health and +1 mana regeneration
Hero Unknown's Frying Pan Blocks most projectiles in a backwards 90° arc
Key RingPoP.png 50% chance to gain a random key when picking up any key
Lucky Horseshoe +2 Luck +0.1 Movement Speed
Markham's Stone +2% Ore Gain per item in your inventory Markham's Mastery
Monster Manual: Aberration 20% increased experience gain and damage to aberrations Monster Encyclopedia
Monster Manual: Beast 20% increased experience gain and damage to beasts Monster Encyclopedia
Monster Manual: Construct 20% increased experience gain and damage to constructs Monster Encyclopedia
Monster Manual: Undead 20% increased experience gain and damage to undead Monster Encyclopedia
Necklace of Prowess PoP.png Increases Skill speed by 10%
Old Map Removes the Fog of War from the map
Pendant of Pendance You deal +50% damage when affected by debuffs
Rapier of Retaliation 5% increased evasion. When evading an attack, a 3-second 25% damage buff is applied Trickester's Ensemble
Reinforced Gloves Passively block 50 damage with a cooldown of 5 seconds
Ring of Transmutation 25% of health loss is turned into mana
Robe of the Arch-Magi +10 skill power and +10 resistance
Scarab of Protection Returns 25 magical damage to the attacker when hit and releases a nova of poison darts
Seal of Souls Deal 0.5% more damage for each % Mana missing. Seals of Torment
Seal of the Martyr Deal 1% more damage for each % health missing Seals of Torment
Shaftlocke Pickaxe +50% ore gain
Sphere of Life During combo, health regeneration is increased by +1.5 Spheres of Power
Sphere of Mana During combo, mana regeneration is increased by +3 Spheres of Power
Sphere of Time Time to maintain Combo is increased by 1 second. Spheres of Power
Sphere of Warriors Kill requirement for getting combo is lowered by 2. Spheres of Power
Spiked Boots Deal 15 Physical damage when colliding with enemies
Staff of Unstable Casting 5% increased chance to score a critical hit with spells
Stinger Physical damage ignores 20% of the enemy's armor
Symbol of Zeal Icon wh.png When killing an enemy you have a 10% chance to drop a symbol on the ground that gives you a +20% skill crit chance for 5 seconds. The symbol lasts for 5 seconds and has a cooldown of 2 seconds Instruments of Exorcism
Talisman of Decay Nearby enemies take 20% more damage
Tome of Magic Missile +10 Skill power. Magic missiles deal 25 Magical damage and has a cooldown of 2 seconds A Wizards Starting Kit
Tower Shield 25% chance to block 25 physical damage
Wand of Spell Piercing Magical damage ignores 15% of the enemy's resistance

Rare Items

Rare items grant very potent attribute gains and will only be seen in the late stages of the campaign. They can be found in silver and gold chests. They also have a chance to be dropped from bosses.

List of Rare Gear
Image Name Effect Attunable Set
Amulet of Kings +30 magic resistance Kings Regalia
Amulet of Vengeance 10% to trigger combo when taking damage.
Armor of Kings +30 armor Kings Regalia
Bloodthirst Ring 2.5% Lifesteal on primary attack
Boots of the Giant Stun enemies for 2 seconds when colliding with them. +50 Health.
Cape of the Flamewalker Burns nearby enemies for 10 Magical damage per second.
Chakram PoP.png Unleash a chakram when using a skill dealing 50 physical damage. 2 seconds cooldown.
Curio's Coffer +20 Health & Mana. +12 Attack & Skill Power. +8 Armor & Resistance. Curio's Collection
Duelist's Edge +8% Evasion. When evading an attack you return 50 Physical damage to the attacker and applies bleeding. Trickester's Ensemble
Duke's Signet Ring Taking damage when below 50% Health will spawn an area that lasts for 5 seconds. 10 seconds cooldown.
Earthsplitter 10% chance to release three earth spikes on your primary attack, dealing 40 physical damage.
Flametongue +5 magical damage on primary attack, primary attacks also applies burning Fire and Ice
Frostbrand +5 magical damage on primary attack, primary attacks also applies freezing Fire and Ice
Greater Sphere of Regen During combo you gain +50% Health regen and +75% Mana regen Spheres of Power
Heartseeker +12.5% chance to score a critical hit on primary attack
JudgementIcon wh.png +12 physical damage on primary attack. Every 7th primary attack hit lowers the health of the target by 2.5% Instruments of Exorcism
Lucky Hat +4 Luck
Magebane 25% chance to reduce enemies' resistance by 75% on Primary Attack for 4 seconds.
Markham's Amulet +2 health & mana per item in your inventory Markham's Mastery
Markham's Mace +1 Attack power per item in your inventory Markham's Mastery
Markham's Wand +1 Skill power per item in your inventory Markham's Mastery
Queen's Cuirass PoP.png +40 Armor (Only available in the DLC campaign) Queen's Radiance
Queen's Dagger PoP.png +50 Attack Power (Only available in the DLC campaign) Queen's Radiance
Queen's Jewel PoP.png +50 Skill Power (Only available in the DLC campaign) Queen's Radiance
Queen's Necklace PoP.png +40 Resistance (Only available in the DLC campaign) Queen's Radiance
Scepter of Kings +40 skill power Kings Regalia
Seal of Rage +0.5% attack speed for each % health missing Seals of Torment
Shieldbreaker 25% chance to reduce enemies' Armor by 75% on Primary Attack for 4 seconds.
Skullsmasher PoP.png Every 5th Primary Attack hit trigger an explosion on impact dealing 30 physical damage
Spreading Corruption PoP.png Primary Attack applies a debuff for 2.5 seconds that jumps to a new enemy when the original target is killed. Affected enemies take 200% more damage
Staff of Volatile Casting 10% chance to score a critical hit with spells
Stormcaller 10% chance to release a chain lightning on your primary attack, dealing 30 Magical damage.
Sword of Kings +40 Attack power Kings Regalia
Talisman of Conflagration Enemies have a 25% chance to explode in fire when killed dealing 40 magical damage
Wrath of the Thundergod Returns a lightning bolt to the attacker when hit, dealing 50 magical damage.

Epic Items

Epic items grant very potent attribute gains and will only be seen in the late stages of the campaign. They can be found in gold and ace chests. They also have a chance to be dropped from bosses.

List of Epic Gear
Image Name Effect Blueprint Set
Crown of Kings +50% base Health and Mana King's Regalia
Dragonscale Mail Take 25% less damage
Phoenix Feather PoP.png Automatically use a potion charge on a damage instance that would kill you
Mask of Bewilderment Primary Attack applies confusion for 2.5 seconds.
Latern of LightIcon wh.png Immune to darkness. Shines a light in a forward cone that reduces enemies resistance by 50%. Instruments of Exorcism
Queen's Tiara PoP.png +50% base Health and Mana (Only available in the DLC campaign) Queen's Radiance
Ring of Arcane Powers Spells are 25% cheaper to cast
Searing Sabatons Leaves a trail of fire while moving that lasts for 5 seconds and does 25 Magical damage.
Sphere of Champions Increase attack and skill power by 60 during combo Spheres of Power
Boots of Freedom Immunity to all slow effects.

Legendary Items

Legendary items are very unique and grant very powerful abilities to the player. They are very rare with no guarantee to even show up in one of your campaigns. They have a 50% chance to be a reward from ACE/red chests and a very small chance to be a reward from the Imp or Bosses.

List of Legendary Gear
Image Name Effect Blueprint Set
Descending Destruction 10% chance to drop a meteor when scoring a hit with your Primary Attack that deals 100 Hybrid damage and applies burning.
Spirit Cloak When taking damage you turn invulnerable for 3 seconds, with a cooldown of 10 seconds.
Medusa's charm Enemies you look at are slowed by 50% and have their armor reduced by 50%. Enemies effected by the gaze that hits you are stunned for 6 seconds.
Soul Taker When you kill an enemy, a random enemy of the same type is also killed.
Sphere of Heroes Shoots a massive nova projectile when attacking with your Primary Attack during Combo. Spheres of Power
Wand of Chaos Every 2 seconds a powerful bolt is fired at a random target in range dealing heavy damage

Sets

Sets are a mechanic instilled within the game to improve the quality of some rather lackluster Items, enhancing them in ways that may make a campaign more susceptible to completion.

There are currently fifteen Sets in the game.

Sets work by being in a similar class in some way, for example, Apothecary's Implements has all Apothecary's items, and are based off of a similar mechanic - when the player uses a potion. If the player manages to grab enough items from the set, they can gain a benefit from the set. There is no need to grab them in the order of the graph, only merely need to grab any from the full list from that set. So as another example, if the player has the Apothecary's Mortar and Pestle and the Apothecary's Herbs and the Apothecary's Sphere, the player will get the 2/4 bonus, which is the extra potion use.

Items
Set Name Item in Set Item Rarity Set Bonus
Apothecary's Implements Apothecary's Herbs Common
Apothecary's Flask Uncommon 2 pieces: 1 extra potion.
Apothecary's Mortar and Pestle Uncommon
Apothecary's Satchel Uncommon 4 pieces: 1% chance to recharge a potion use on kill.
Apothecary's Sphere Uncommon
Boots of Speed Left Boot of Speed Common
Right Boot of Speed Common 2 pieces: +0.2 Movement Speed.
Disciple's Arcana Circlet of Willpower Common
Mage Robe Common 2 pieces: +5 Resistance.
Spell Book Common 3 pieces: +5 Skill Power.
Wizard's Wand Common 4 pieces: Spell are 20% cheaper to cast.
Fire and Ice Flametongue Rare
Frostbrand Rare 2 pieces: +10 magical damage on primary attack.
Journeyman's Outfit Chainmail Common
Heavy Gauntlets Common 2 pieces: +5 armor.
Steady Greaves Common 3 pieces: +5 attack power.
Sturdy Belt Common 4 pieces: Take 10% less damage.
King's Regalia Amulet of Kings Rare
Armor of Kings Rare
Scepter of Kings Rare 3 pieces: 25% faster (primary) attacks and skills (cooldowns).
Sword of Kings Rare
Crown of Kings Epic 5 pieces: 50% faster attacks and skills.
Queen's Radiance

Only available in the DLC campaign

Queen's Cuirass Rare 1 piece: -5 Curses.
Queen's Dagger Rare 2 pieces: -10 Curses.
Queen's Jewel Rare 3 pieces: -20 Curses.
Queen's Necklace Rare 4 pieces: -30 Curses.
Queen's Tiara Epic 5 pieces: -50 Curses.
Stones of Midas Life Stone Common
Mana Stone Common 2 pieces: Killing an enemy gives 2 gold.
Monster Brochure Monster Pamphlet: Aberrations Common
Monster Pamphlet: Beasts Common 2 pieces: 5% bonus damage.
Monster Pamphlet: Constructs Common 3 pieces: 5% bonus damage.
Monster Pamphlet: Undead Common 4 pieces: 5% bonus damage.
Monster Encyclopedia Monster Manual: Aberrations Uncommon
Monster Manual: Beasts Uncommon 2 pieces: 10% bonus damage.
Monster Manual: Constructs Uncommon 3 pieces: 10% bonus damage.
Monster Manual: Undead Uncommon 4 pieces: 10% bonus damage.
Spheres of Power Lesser Sphere of Life Common
Lesser Sphere of Mana Common 2 pieces: Lesser Combo Nova.
Lesser Sphere of Time Common 3 pieces: +25% damage in Combo.
Sphere of Life Uncommon 4 pieces: Combo Nova.
Sphere of Mana Uncommon 5 pieces: +25% damage in Combo.
Sphere of Time Uncommon 6 pieces: Greater Combo Nova.
Sphere of Warriors Uncommon 7 pieces: +25% damage in Combo.
Greater Sphere of Regeneration Rare 8 pieces: Massive combo nova.
Sphere of Champions Epic 9 pieces: +25% damage in Combo.
Sphere of Heroes Legendary 10 pieces: Combo prevents lethal damage.
Trickster's Ensemble Sandals of Swiftness Common
Slippery Cloak Common 2 pieces: Gain movement speed bonus when evading.
Rapier of Retaliation Uncommon 3 pieces: +5% evade chance.
Duelist's Edge Rare 4 pieces: trigger combo when evading.
Markham's mastery Markham's Purse Common
Markham's Stone Uncommon
Markham's Mace Rare
Markham's Wand Rare 4 pieces: +0.5 Armor & Resistance per item in your inventory.
Markham's Amulet Rare 5 pieces: +0.5% faster attacks and skills per item in your inventory.
Curio's collection Curio's Box Common
Curio's Case Uncommon
Curio's Coffer Rare 3 pieces: +15 Health & Mana. +9 Attack & Skill Power. +6 Armor & Resistance.
A Wizard's Starting Kit Scroll of Magic Missile: Page 1 Common 1 pieces: Unleash 1 magic missile when using a skill.
Scroll of Magic Missile: Page 2 Common 2 pieces: Unleash 3 magic missiles when using a skill.
Tome of Magic Missile Uncommon 3 pieces: Unleash 7 magic missiles when using a skill.
Seals of Torment Seal of the Martyr Uncommon
Seal of Souls Uncommon
Seal of Rage Rare 3 pieces: +2% skill speed for each % health missing.
Instruments of Exorcism

Only available if you own the Witch Hunter DLC

Bloodletter Uncommon
Symbol of Zeal Uncommon 2 pieces: +25% damage done to aberrations and undead.
Judgement Rare 3 pieces: +50% damage done to aberrations and undead.
Latern of Light Epic 4 pieces: +100% damage done to aberrations and undead.